The SHS Sports Boosters is comprised of parent volunteers and school administrators who are passionately dedicated to improving the athletic experience of every student-athlete.
The SHS Sports Boosters organization supports athletic and academic excellence, promotes commitment to team, sportsmanship and character in athletes and builds community involvement while maintaining the history and tradition of being a Falcon for all student-athletes at Saratoga High School.
- Support all athletic teams and individual athletes
- Enhance school spirit through athletic events
- Recognize outstanding accomplishments of our athletes and coaches both within and outside of athletics.
- Supplement school funds to provide for the needs of the athletic programs
- Provide capital improvements to enhance athletic programs
The role of the President is to oversee Saratoga High School’s Sports Boosters Board. The position should connect with the high school Athletic Director, Principal, and Assistant Principal throughout the year regarding facility improvements and fund raising.